Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Countdown Is ON!

SO...i have this problem. It involves me painting my fingernails and within 24 hours, most of the time less than, the fingernail polish is OFF. Last week I painted my nails AND i didn't pick it off for ONE WHOLE WEEK. I just had to share.

Also the papers were delayed, but they are in now! My call should arrive in T-minus 11 days. 11 days until my life is c-h-a-n-g-e-d. forever. Oh how excited i am!

PS. i want to make you all JEALOUS becuase i'm going to DISNEYLAND with my ENTIRE family in 2 weeks. what more could i ask for? nothing. (except a faster mail system in which my call would come.. mm lets say... TODAY.)

and i don't want to sound conceited but... i live the life. the end.

2 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Kenzie -- I don't know if you remember me, but I definitelt remember you! You were always such a CUTE little thing. Anyhow, hope you don't mind me peaking in. You are still a CUTE little thing!

That is so exciting that you are going to be going on a mission. Can't wait to hear where. And by the way ... I have been reading about Katie and you upcoming trip to the GREAT Disneyland and I am really jeaouls. I can't wait to see pics :)

P.S. Tell your parents that I say HELLO!

Eileen said...

Ken. You DO live the life!

I hate you for not taking me to Disneyland. But I didn't take you with me. So....... payback.

I took your cute pic off my blog. Crybaby.

I forgot. I love you.